Landscaping Services in Overland Park
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
Our pricing is for custom work. We can phase in your project over time to help you afford your work if needed, or we can tackle small pieces each time you call.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
We like to meet onsite in order get an idea of where the homeowner wants to take the project. From there, we can either make an estimate on site, or build out a design over a week and come back to present the project if it’s a larger job. Generally, the work can be installed within a month of the initial meeting.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
George Dille, owner of GD services has a bachelor’s degree in landscape design, is landscape industry certified, is a registered pesticide applicator in 3a and 3b, and has run a multi-million dollar landscape company in the past.
- How did you get started doing this type of work?
George started in the greenhouse, worked as a delivery driver at a landscape supply store, studied landscape design at Kansas State University, and has been working full time in this industry for nearly a decade.
- What types of customers have you worked with?
We’ve worked on small jobs costing a few hundred dollars in townhomes and condominiums, to multi-million dollar projects in established neighborhoods.
- How long do projects typically take?
The time it takes to finish your project will vary greatly. As an example, if your project is done in phases, we may do one phase per year that last two weeks each time. It depends on the individual needs and vision of our customers.
- What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
We ask that homeowners are open-minded and receptive to honest answers, even if they aren’t what you want to hear. Anyone can put the wrong plant in the wrong spot, but it’s important to find someone who can explain why that’s not the best idea. This will help ensure the best results for each individual homeowner
- What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
We recommend having a budget in mind helps, which will help steer the initial meeting.